ANI Emerging Leaders
ANI will select two individuals to participate in the program. Components of the program include:
- Attendance at the ANI Governing Director meetings (twice annually in conjunction with HIMSS and AMIA's annual conference) and one virtual town hall.
- Participation at the AMIA Annual Symposium and the HIMSS Annual Conference.
- Completion of a leadership project.
The selected individuals are paired with a mentor for dialogue and coaching during the two-year program. Mentors are selected by a sub-set of the ANI Governing Directors based on the proposed leadership project and will provide feedback and guidance throughout the program.
Download the program description, eligibility requirements, application information and selection criteria
2018 Applications - closed
Send completed applications to Karen Greenwood
Applications will be reviewed in November & December of 2017 -- Applicants will be notified of program status in January 2018.
Former ANI Emerging Leaders
- Stephanie Hartleben, RN-BC, MSN, MHA | Product Manager | Elsevier
- Po-Yin Yen, PhD, RN
- Sarah A. Collins, RN, PhD | Nurse Informatician Researcher | Partners Healthcare Systems
- Audrey Hirsch, RN-BC, FNP | Healthcare Informaticist | Richmond Veterans Affairs
- Ellen Makar MSN, RN-BC, CPHIMS, CCM, CENP | Senior Policy Advisor | US Dept. of Health and Human Services, ONC Office of Consumer eHealth
- Rebecca Schnall, RN, MPH, PhD | Assistant Professor of Nursing | Columbia University School of Nursing
- Victoria Tiase, RN, MA | Director of Informatics Strategy | NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Olivia Vélez, RN, MPH, PhD | Executive Director | HealthEnabled