ANA Seeks Members for 3 Specialty Scope and Standards Revision Workgroups
ANA seeks member volunteers for 3 separate workgroups to complete the review and revision of:
- Correctional Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, Second Edition
- Public Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, Second Edition
- Nursing Informatics: Scope and Standards of Practice, Second Edition
Workgroups are projected to be in operation for 18 months and will begin meeting in August or September 2018.
Workgroup members must:
- have competence and demonstrated expertise in the selected specialty practice area,
- hold current ANA membership for the duration of the work,
- be available to participate in 2 hour conference calls twice a month,
- contribute to various scope and standards writing assignments, and
- remain committed and engaged in this important professional work for 18 months.
Select your volunteer opportunity and please complete the application process, including submission of your current cv/resume.
The deadline for submission is Wednesday, July 18, 2018.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.